Sunday 22 January 2012

Living the Dream....

Hi! For those of you don't know, I am Roshan, living in New Delhi, India. I remember the time after passing out of school, when I had to choose what I wanted to do in my life. Even though my heart had already fallen for Animation, lack of knowledge about the field and a very conventional option of BCA(Bachelor of Computer Applications) at hand, I wasn't able to make a decision. And that was the time "Maths" came to rescue. Since I was a total loser at maths, BCA lost points and I had a wonderful friend of mine, shouting at me for not choosing what I really wanted to do. Ultimately I dived into the world of Animation. And here I am today, living my dream of learning Character Animation from some of the world's best animators. these are the same people who breathe life into Buzz Lightyear, Woody, Wall-E, Flynn Rider, Rapunzel, Alex the Lion, Marty, Po, Hiccup and toothless and all of our favourite cartoon charactres.

Finally after two years of researching and dreaming and researching, I am a student at Animation Mentor.com.

It's week 3 of Class I and I am with the wonderful and "a Harley Davidson:" personality, Paul Allen, He's a great Mentor currently working at Terminal Reality Gaming Studios in Texas, America.

No comments:

Post a Comment